The 45th Annual Corn Hill Arts Festival is pleased to announce updated transportation services. Visitors can ride shuttle buses, free of charge, from designated locations to the Corn Hill Arts Festival.
The free shuttles will run Saturday, July 13th from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday, July 14th from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Free Bus Shuttles
The shuttle continually loops to and from the festival grounds, with pick up locations at the following parking lot intersections:
- South Clinton Ave. and Woodbury Blvd.
- Broad St. and South Ave.
- Broad St. and Fitzhugh St.
- S. Plymouth Ave. and Main St.
- Wheelchair access or special assistance boarding is available at the Bausch and Lomb Place Circle on the East side of the Court Street Garage.
Please note that parking prices may vary.
The final shuttle bus will depart from the Corn Hill Arts Festival shuttle stop at S. Plymouth Ave. and Troup St. at 7pm on Saturday and 6pm on Sunday.
Corn Hill Navigation offers a scenic travel experience to and from the festival on The Mary Jemison River Shuttle.
River Shuttle Departures – Brooks Landing
- Begin at 9:30am hourly until 5:30pm on Saturday (4:30pm on Sunday).
- Location - Brooks Landing, 960 Genesee Street
River Shuttle Returns – Corn Hill Landing
- Begin at 10:00am hourly until 6:00pm on Saturday (5:00pm on Sunday)
- Location - Corn Hill Landing, 288 Exchange Blvd
A small transport bus will be available at the end of each day in order to return anyone who misses the final return boat. Tickets are $3 round trip.
The Corn Hill Landing also offers access to the river with the option of docking a private boat.
Map of Shuttle Service Parking & Drops
RTS Bus Routes & Schedules
The RTS will get you to the Corn Hill Arts Festival safely and conveniently – for only $1 each way! Don’t worry about parking or high gas prices and take a RTS bus to the festival for only $1 a ride.